Trucking Companies and Truck Accidents in Billings
A personal injury lawyer explains what you need to know
Montana truck accident attorney Matthew Braukmann knows how difficult it can be to deal with trucking companies after a truck accident. Many of them don’t want to cooperate and try to keep important accident data to themselves. That’s because they know that such evidence can often be used against them to strengthen a truck accident claim.
That’s why we work hard at Braukmann Law, PLLC in Billings, Montana to obtain the information that matters from trucking companies. We also know how to negotiate with them. If they refuse to cooperate, our law firm is prepared to take them to court on your behalf. We handle truck accident claims throughout Montana. So, no matter where you live, you can count on us to go the extra mile for you.
Common problems involving trucking companies and truck accidents
There are many reasons why dealing with trucking companies after a truck accident can be such a challenge. Some of the most common reasons why include:
- Trucking company refuses to provide important accident data, including:
- Black box data records, which keep track of how long truck driver was driving before crash, the speed the truck was traveling at the time of the crash, the exact truck location at the time of the accident
- Trucking company refuses to provide hiring records (Does the company have a history of hiring inexperienced or dangerous truck drivers?)
- Trucking company refuses to provide maintenance records. (Did the company properly maintain the truck before the accident?)
- Trucking company refuses to answer or respond to phone calls or emails.
- Trucking company harasses truck accident victim.
- Trucking company makes a lowball settlement offer and refuses to negotiate.
- Trucking company denies truck accident claim and blames you for the crash.
You have rights. Montana truck accident lawyer Matthew Braukmann can fight for them. Discover how he can help you. Contact us right now.
Our Montana commercial truck accident attorney can help you
Dealing effectively with a trucking company after a truck accident can be very challenging. That’s why it’s important to have a truck accident lawyer on your side who can hold them responsible for their actions.
It’s also important to realize that trucking companies only have to keep certain truck accident data for a limited amount of time. After that deadline, they can legally destroy such data, which could hurt your ability to obtain the financial compensation you deserve for your accident-related expenses.
The clock is ticking, and you have a lot to risk. Depending on the circumstances of your truck accident, your accident-related expenses can easily add up to thousands or even millions of dollars. Schedule your free case evaluation today to discover what a dedicated, Montana truck accident attorney can do for you.