Why Do I Need a Billings Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
A personal injury attorney explains what we can do for you
Wondering why you need a Montana motorcycle accident lawyer, especially if another driver clearly caused your crash? The reality is most motorcycle accidents turn out to be far more complicated than many people first suspect.
In particular, some people assume all motorcyclists are reckless thrill-seekers who cause every crash. Worst of all, insurance companies often happily agree with them. That’s because they’re often simply looking for an excuse to reduce or deny your accident claim.
We know the truth. We know that most motorcyclists obey the rules of the road. It’s the other drivers who often cause collisions involving motorcyclists. That’s why attorney Matthew Braukmann wants to meet with you. Braukmann Law, PLLC can help set the record straight.
Different ways a Montana motorcycle accident lawyer can help you
There are so many different ways a motorcycle accident attorney can help you after your crash caused by another driver. Some of the ways include:
- Helping you fill out any necessary forms related to your motorcycle accident
- Reviewing your official accident report and making sure the data is correct
- Interviewing witnesses to your accident, if possible
- Having our in-house, full-time nurse review the medical records from your crash
- Dealing directly with insurance companies on your behalf
- Negotiating with the at-fault driver’s insurance company on your behalf
- If the insurance company doesn’t cooperate, taking them to court
- Representing you at all your court appearances
- Filing an appeal if necessary
You have rights. We can fight for them. Put your trust in a Montana motorcycle accident attorney who puts your needs first. Contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation today. We handle cases throughout Montana.