Types of Car Accidents in Billings, Montana
An experienced car accident lawyer explains what you need to know
Montana car accident lawyer Matthew Braukmann has dealt with many different types of car accidents. As a result, he knows how complicated these cases can be for everyone involved, no matter what type of car accident you’re dealing with in Montana.
That’s why we want to help. When you contact Braukmann Law, PLLC, we get right to work on your car accident case. We investigate your crash and find out exactly what happened. That way, we can build the strongest possible legal case.
Every car accident is different. Each one is unique. That’s why it’s important to work with a car accident lawyer who will take the time to find out why your crash happened, then come up with a detailed approach that addresses your specific legal needs.
What are common types of car accidents in Montana?
While the circumstances surrounding every car accident are unique, there are often many similarities between different types of car accidents. Some of the most common car accidents we regularly deal with at our Montana law firm include:
- Rear-end car accident – One of the most common – and often most serious – types of car accidents. These car accidents occur when one driver crashes into the rear end of another driver.
- Head-on collision – These serious car accidents occur when two vehicles crash head on into each other. Head-on collisions often result in severe injuries or even fatalities.
- Distracted driving accident – Drivers always need to pay attention on the road. Unfortunately, many drivers try to do too many things behind the wheel. As a result, they end up causing a serious accident due to texting, eating or doing other distracting things while driving.
- Intersection accident – Car accidents often occur at intersections. One of the most common intersection accidents are T-bone accidents, when one vehicle crashes into the side of another vehicle.
- Hit-and-run accident – One of the most frustrating types of car accidents we deal with at our Montana law firm involves drivers fleeing the scene of an accident.
Whatever type of car accident you’re dealing with, no matter how straightforward or complicated your crash might seem, working with a Montana car accident attorney after your crash can often make a dramatic difference in the outcome of your case. We can also work with your family if you’re dealing with a fatal car accident in Montana.
How a Montana car accident lawyer can help you
Why do you need a car accident attorney if another driver clearly caused your accident? There are many reasons why. Often, the other driver will deny doing anything wrong. Other times, the other driver might even try to blame you for causing your collision.
Then there’s the insurance companies. They’re often looking for any excuse to reduce or deny your accident claim. Why? Because the financial impact of your Montana car accident can often add up to thousands or even millions of dollars.
That’s not right. That’s why Montana car accident attorney Matthew Braukmann wants to work with you. He knows how to investigate car accidents and negotiate with insurance companies. If they refuse to cooperate, our law firm is prepared to take them to court. Contact us and schedule your free case evaluation with a Montana car accident lawyer you can count on.