Billings Head Injury Lawyer
Count on us after your car accident
Did you or a loved one sustain a head injury in a car accident in Montana? Are you dealing with the effects of a serious, traumatic brain injury (TBI)? Don’t underestimate the seriousness of your car accident injury. Make sure your injury and your accident gets the attention it deserves. Make sure you contact Braukmann Law, PLLC right away.
Montana car accident attorney Matthew Braukmann has years of experience helping people dealing with TBIs and other head injuries caused by serious car crashes. Our legal team – which includes a full-time, in-house nurse – knows how to investigate accidents and find the facts you need to get the financial support you deserve.
What are common types of car accident head injuries?
Head injuries caused by car accidents can cover a wide range. Some of the most common – and most serious – head injuries we deal with at our law firm include:
- Concussion – One of the most common (and most misunderstood) head injuries, a concussion involves the brain being shaken back and forth in an accident and sometimes coming in contact with the skull. The effects of a concussion can range from mild to severe and can be temporary or more permanent.
- Skull fracture – Car accidents sometimes result in fractures to the skull, in which the skull bone is broken, often due to a high-speed crash in which a person’s skull hits the dashboard or another part of the car hard.
- Penetrating skull injury – A head injury in which an object penetrates the skull, causing a severe TBI or sometimes even a fatal injury. Flying debris in car accidents can easily result in a penetrating skull injury.
- Hematoma – Blood clotting in the brain, hematoma can be very serious brain injury.
- Brain hemorrhage – Bleeding in the brain, a brain hemorrhage can be a very serious injury. Sometimes, the bleeding occurs around your brain (subarachnoid hemorrhage). Other times, the bleeding occurs inside your brain tissue (intracerebral hemorrhage).
- Permanent brain damage – One of the most common – and most serious – long-term effects of a traumatic brain injury is permanent brain damage.
Whatever type of head injury you’re dealing with after your car accident, make sure to take strong legal action to protect your rights. Make sure you talk to Braukmann Law, PLLC.
How can a car accident head injury attorney help me?
Evidence matters when it comes to car accident cases involving head injuries. Without proof of your injury, the insurance company for the at-fault driver may deny your accident claim. If they do, you could end up having to pay for your accident-related expenses out of your own pocket.
We can help you find the facts that matter. We know how to investigate car accidents and analyze accident reports. Our in-house nurse can review your medical records and help build a strong case in support of your claim. We also frequently consult with experts and know how to negotiate effectively with insurance companies.