Billings Texting While Driving Accident Lawyer
We can help you after your distracted driving car accident
Texting while driving remains legal in Montana. Even so, many texting drivers cause serious car accidents. Often, these accidents result in severe injuries, requiring weeks or even months of recovery time. When these crashes happen, you can count on Braukmann Law, PLLC to help you every step of the way.
Montana car accident attorney Matthew Braukmann and the rest of his legal team have years of experience handling complex cases. We know how to investigate texting accidents. We know what questions to ask. We are prepared to do the work that needs to be done to get the job done right.
What makes texting while driving accidents in Montana so complicated?
Texting while driving has become one of the leading causes of car accidents in Montana and across the country. When a driver reads or writes a text, they often look away from the road for several seconds. On Montana’s high-speed highways, those few seconds can translate into hundreds of feet when drivers do not have their eyes on the road.
In these cases, you might think that texting while driving accidents are straightforward. The reality is many texting accident cases turn out to be very complicated for many reasons, including:
- Texting while driving remains legal in Montana.
- The at-fault driver denies doing anything wrong.
- The other driver blames you for causing the crash.
- The other driver’s insurance company denies your claim.
Don’t try to tackle your texting car accident case on your own. Get the help you need and deserve from a Montana car accident lawyer focused on results.
How can a texting while driving attorney help you?
There are many different ways we can help you after your texting car accident in Montana. As your attorney, we can:
- Analyze your official Montana car accident report.
- Conduct our own independent investigation into your accident.
- Have our full-time on-staff nurse review the medical records from your accident.
- Track down witnesses to your accident, if possible.
- Consult with accident-reconstruction experts, if necessary.
- Negotiate with the other driver’s insurance company on your behalf.
- File a car accident lawsuit on your behalf against the insurance company.
We leave no stone unturned in pursuit of justice. Contact us and schedule your free case evaluation with a Montana car accident lawyer you can count on after your crash. We promise to give your case the attention it needs and to treat you with the respect you deserve.